Fully customize your high end candle to YOUR specifications!
Choose a sassy saying, a person's name, a specific date to celebrate, or an inspirational quote! Whatever you like!
These beautiful jars may be cleaned and repurposed once the wax is used. Some ideas: pen holder, makeup brush holder, cotton ball cup, planter, or a small kitchen tool cup!
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select your jar color
- You may choose up to 3 scents from the list below and type them in the first box provided.
- Type the name of what you would like to call your candle in the second space provided.
NEARLY 100 SCENT CHOICES:
|Balsam & Cedar|
Banana Nut Bread
Black Currant Tea
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Citron and Mandarin
Cookies and Cream
|Earl Grey Tea|
Frankincense and Myrrh
Fresh Baked Cookies
|Fresh Cut Grass|
Fresh Fallen Leaves
Japanese Cherry Blossom
Sweet Orange Chili Pepper
Water Lily & Jasmine
White Tea & Berries
Please note: Shipping weight of each candle is about 2lbs and will have to ship priority. As always, purchases of $60 or more receive free shipping.
B U R N T I M E:
Approximately 70+ hours
M A T E R I A L S
Glass jar - recyclable and reusable!
Soy wax made in the USA and Kosher
Wood wick (zinc free metal base)
No Color Dye
Phthalate free fragrance oils.
B A T C H S I Z E
Candles are hand made and poured in small individual batches based on YOUR specifications. Each batch is checked and tested for quality control. Please allow 5-7 days processing time prior to shipping.
V A R I A N C E S
* Each candle may vary slightly from the picture, as they are hand poured.
* Scent strength varies per candle and fragrances chosen. We use the maximum concentration of fragrance allowed without interfering with the burn quality of the candle to give the best scent-throw possible.
*Wooden wicks may be temperamental. They will not light properly if there is too much char on top. Remove excess before lighting. Be mindful not to cut the wick too short, or it will drown in the wax.
C A N D L E C A R E:
Your candles will last the longest if you poperly care for them by keeping the following tips in mind:
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4-1/8 inch.
- Allow the wax to form a full pool (liquid layer) before extinguishing to avoid tunneling
- Burn candles away from drafty areas