This scent is inspired by tea and gossip. Sweet, mysterious, perfumey, this scent is the perfect scent for either sipping or spilling the tea. You choose. (No judgement). Pairs wonderfully with our Coffee Shop candle. Wax color is a light brown.
Scents: matcha green tea, earl grey, black currant tea
B U R N T I M E:
wax melts: approx. 6 hours per cube. 36-40 hours per pack
9oz: approx 50 hours
M A T E R I A L S
Glass jar with gold lid- recyclable and reusable!
Wax melt trays are also recyclable
Soy wax made in the USA
Eco friendly, lead and zinc free cotton wick
Phthalate free fragrance oils.
B A T C H S I Z E
Candles are hand made and poured in small batches. Each batch is checked and tested for quality control. Please allow 3-5 days processing time prior to shipping.
V A R I A N C E S
* Each candle color may vary slightly from the picture.
* Scent strength varies per candle. We use the maximum concentration of fragrance allowed without interfering with the burn quality of the candle to give the best scent-throw possible.
* Frosting, or white streaks or spots in the wax, is typical in a soy candle. It does not affect the scent or the amount of burn time of the candle.
* Due to temperature changes during shipping, the wax may expand and contract in the jar. The wax may appear lifted or separated from the inside of the jar. The candle will not come out of the jar and this will not impact its burn time or scent.
C A N D L E C A R E:
Your candles will last the longest if you poperly care for them by keeping the following tips in mind:
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/8 inch.
- Allow the wax to form a full pool (liquid layer) before extinguishing
- Place the lid on the candle when not in use
- Burn candles away from drafty areas
Waxspurts creates fan art candles.